So I did this while waiting for it to be 8:10 (C'mon!! 20 more minutes!! >3<) Took me about an hour.
This was a FAIL drawing because I failed 3 times--
1. This was supposed to be done in CS5, but apparently photoshop's standard brush is WAY to opaque and isn't like CS4's
2. I wanted this to be done in size 1 pen--except I sort of went to size 2 to do his armour.
3. It wasn't until I finished this--that I realized I was working in 72 dpi. ;_; Fortunately, this picture is 32x60 something inches so it makes up for it.
4. I cheated and just drew one feather and just copied it over and over
5. His armour might be off--->_> It's been nearly 10 years since I've drawn him.
I was inspired to draw him thanks to the SeymourxKuja group.